NJ LSRPA’s power-packed New Jersey Site Remediation Conference will be returning to the Hyatt Regency in New Brunswick on February 4 and 5, 2020. A key initiative of the conference will be to share technical and regulatory knowledge, experience and professional judgment. Once again, the conference will include many learning opportunities to enhance professional fundamentals through technical, regulatory and ethics courses. There will be communication avenues with other environmental professionals and the opportunity to meet and learn from sponsors and vendors that support Licensed Site Remediation Professionals with specialized services.
When you attend this event, you will experience high-value education and training while having fun and enhancing your relationships with other professionals in your field. Our commitment is to offer you a wonderful opportunity to network with other environmental professionals while providing the convenience of adding much needed Ethics, Technical and Regulatory CECs to your roster for license renewal.
Hyatt New Brunswick2 Albany Street, New Brunswick, NJ 08901Click here for more on hotel accommodations.
Here's How It Works:
You sign up for the two-day conference pass (this is a must). Then, you have the option of adding much-needed courses to your registration (see the course fees for each course).
What the Two-Day Conference Pass Includes:
- Complete access to all SPEAKER AND POSTER PRESENTATIONS on February 4 and 5, 2020, held by the best and brightest in the environmental industries.
- Opportunities to learn about recent ADVANCES, BEST PRACTICES AND PROFESSIONAL JUDGEMENT.
- Full access to EXHIBITION HALL to learn about the latest products and services for all aspects of the environmental industries.
- Exclusive MEMBER-ONLY WELCOME RECEPTION on the evening of Tuesday, February 4, 2020 ($30 for members starting January 20th)
- Conference MEALS to include continental breakfast, luncheon and networking functions.
By using a discount registration code, NYCBP Members receive LSRPA member rates for this conference. Please email our webmaster, Anne Lazo, at firstname.lastname@example.org for the discount code.
Click here for more information and to register now.